A series of special events have just arrived in Warpath: The Easter Festivals!
Complete these easy events to get tons of valuable rewards for free!
Duration: 7 days
While the Easter Celebration is running. defeat Raven Troops and collect Dropped Supplies, destroy Raven Bunkers and collect Remaining Supplies, complete Officer Missions with a Success Rate of 100%, collect Airdrops or collect resources on the Map for a chance to earn Easter Eggs.
Go to the Easter Bunny Page and give Lucky the bunny Easter Eggs to raise your Event level and earn lavish Rewards.
Commanders can use Gold to unlock Premium Rewards, which increases your chance of gaining extra Rewards.
When the event draws to a close, your progress will reset and unused Easter Eggs are converted to other Rewards.
How to obtain Easter Eggs?
- Pick Up Airdrops: Pick up Airdrops for a chance to earn Easter Eggs.
- Officer Missions: Dispatch Officers an Missions with a 100% Success Rate fora chance to earn Easter Eggs.
- Map Resource Collection: Collect resources on the Map for a chance to earn Easter Eggs.
- Raven: Defeat Raven Troops and collect Dropped Supplies fora chance to earn Easter Eggs.
- Raven Bunker: Destroy Raven Bunkers and collect Remaining Supplies fora chance to earn Easter Eggs.
1. While the Easter Feast is being held, you can collect various Ingredients in a number of ways.
- Fresh Turkey: Collect by making purchases from the Black Market.
- Fresh Lamb: Collect by making Alliance Tech Contributions.
- Fresh Beef: Collect by dispatching Officers on Missions with a 100% Success Rate.
- Flour: Collect resources on the Map for a chance to collect Flour.
- Ground Cumin: Collect by defeating Raven Troops and collecting their Dropped Supplies.
- Honey: Collect by destroying Raven Bunkers and collecting the Remaining Supplies.
- Ingredients collected are not converted to other Rewards mid-way through the event. Collect as many as you can!
2. Put all kinds of Ingredients together in the What’s Cookin’ page to serve meals. As you’re cooking, if the bullet stops in the orange area you served a Perfect Meal and earn more lavish Rewards. Go to Supplies to consume your Meals and activate all kinds of Rewards.
3. Each time a Meal is served, Alliance Points are earned based on the type of Meal. When Alliance Points reach 10k, alliance Members each are granted lavish Rewards which they can claim a maximum of 10 times. Be sure to claim Rewards as you receive them as unclaimed Rewards are lost the following day or if you leave your alliance.
4. While the event is running, Commanders who serve all of the 15 Meals are granted additional Chef’s Rewards which can be claimed on the same day. The maximum Meals and Chef’s Rewards are reset daily.
5. When the event draws to a close, unused Ingredients are converted to other resources.
How to get Recipes?
- Fresh Chicken: Purchase goods on the Black Market to earn Fresh Chicken.
- Fresh Lamb: Make alliance Tech Contributions for a chance to earn Fresh Lamb.
- Fresh Beef: Dispatch Off leers an Missions with a 100% Success Rate for a chance to earn Fresh Beef.
- Flour: Collect resources on the Map for a chance to earn Flour.
- Ground Cumin: Destroy Raven Troops and collect Dropped Supplies for a chance to earn Ground Cumin.
- Honey: Destroy Raven Bunkers and collect Remaining Supplies for a chance to earn Honey.
1. You are awarded an Easter Party Point for each Mission you complete during the event.
2. New Missions are added each day during the first 5 days.
3. On Day 6, the event enters a Rewards Phase. during which Commanders can use Easter Party Points to claim Rewards. Each Easter Party Point can be exchanged for a Universal 5-Star Unit Component (maximum 100 exchanges). Collect 50 Universal 5-Star Unit Components to assemble a random 5-Star Unit.
4. During the Rewards Phase. Commanders are unable to complete Missions.
5. The Rewards Phase lasts for 24 hours.