As we draw closer to the launch of Warpath Version 2.01, we await with expectant hearts our much-anticipated new feature where Alliances Join Forces and Peace Treaties are signed.
In this update we also look forward to joining in the action-packed [Mine Sweeping Expedition] where we uncover and expel Raven Troops who lay in wait or destroy Raven Bunkers to unlock dazzling Rewards.
Warpath Update Version 2.01
Our Commanders will be pleased to hear that in the upcoming updates to follow, we are introducing unseen gameplay mechanisms which you are going to love!
Let’s get down to it and start discussing the new features we’ll see in the game this update.
New Feature: Alliance Peace Treaties
We’ve designed an [Alliance Peace Treaties] game feature to avoid allies attacking each other which operates as follows:
1. Signing a [Peace Treaty]
1) As we roll out the new version, Commanders may go to Alliances > Manager > Peace Treaties to view info in your Alliance Peace Treaties. Diplomats and the Alliance Leader may send or cancel Requests for a Peace Treaty and Accept or Remove Peace Treaties.
In this update, we also look forward to joining in the action-packed [Mine Sweeping Expedition] where we uncover and expel Raven Troops who lay in wait or destroy Raven Bunkers to unlock dazzling Rewards.
2) An Alliance can sign Peace Treaties with a maximum of 20 other Alliances. No more than 100 Requests can be sent and 100 received.
2. After Signing a [Peace Treaty]
1) When 2 Alliances sign a Peace Treaty, they become Allies for 7 days, after which the Treaty is automatically deemed null. Only Diplomats and the Alliance Leader can revoke Allies at any time.
2) When 2 Alliances have established a Peace Treaty, they cannot attack or deal damage to each other.
3) When Members of Alliances who have signed a Peace Treaty view each other, Commander Names and Bases and Alliance territory all appear in light blue.
3. Reminders About Peace Treaties
1) Commanders cannot Build Turrets in Villages that rest within Allied territory.
2) When 2 Alliances have established a Peace Treaty and Members from one Alliance are attacked by a third Alliance, a coordinated counterattack will not be triggered and names of Alliance Members on the Map will not appear in red to an Alliance which is not involved in the conflict.
For example: Alliance A and Alliance B have signed a Peace Treaty but Alliance C has signed a Peace Treaty with neither of them. A Member from Alliance C attacks a Member from Alliance A but Alliance B is not involved. Alliance C names will appear in red to Alliance A Members but Alliance B names will not appear in red.
New Mine Sweeping Expedition
Our new [Mine Sweeping Expedition] gameplay enables Commanders to reap Gold, Gold Officer Statues, Gold Part Blueprints and other awesome Rewards. This event works as follows:
1. The [Mine Sweeping Expedition] features 6 Difficulty Levels. Commanders may only select 1 Difficulty Level each time the event begins. Complete Missions at a certain Difficulty Level to unlock the next Difficulty Level. The first time you join in this event, you must start from Easy and then work your way up.
2. Each Difficulty Level has 50 Raven Spies or 50 Raven Secret Bunkers which get gradually harder to beat. Rewards gained depend on how many kills a Commander manages to make.
3. Each Search for Raven Spies or Raven Secret Bunkers concealed nearby expends 30 Energy Points. Fellow Alliance Members can be called on for an Assist to destroy the Raven Secret Bunkers, but you only have 60 minutes to wipe them out.
4. There will be an in-game teaser for this event a day before it starts running to give our Commanders the heads-up.
3. Officer Optimizations
We pay close attention to Officers from a player experience perspective, particularly when it comes to combat performance and how we can maintain each Officer’s special characteristics.
As we rolled out the last update, we became aware that as we increased the Unit Count for Commanders, we were unable to give full play to single-use Recovery Skills of Jack Spanner and the Angel of Light and their effects were getting lost, making it difficult for these Officers to maintain their standing out on the battlefield. We then decided to make the single-use Recovery Skill for the Angle of Light last without easily losing effect. For Jack Spanner, we maintained his single-use Recovery Skill but also gave him additional Dmg Resist to make up for any lost effects.
In addition to Skill optimizations, we decided to roll back the level of these 2 Officers, returning all appropriated Resources and on top of this, provide a Free Unit Swaps event to join in, to enable our venerable Commanders to get better acclimatized to the combat environment.
1. Jack Spanner Skill Optimizations
1) Tactical Skill [Emergency Repair]
- Original effects: Used for Rapid Repair to increase Troop Durability (Healing Coefficient 550/650/800/950/1200). Additional Tank Recovery +10%/13%/16%/20%/25%.
- Upgraded effects: Used for Rapid Repair to increase Troop Durability (Healing Coefficient 600/750/950/1200/1500). Additional Tank Dmg Resist +4%/5%/6%/7%/10% for 8s.
2) Revival Skill [Indomitable]
- Original effects: Used for Rapid Repair to increase Troop Durability (Healing Coefficient 1200). Tank Recovery +25% and additional Durability (Healing Coefficient 125) per second for 4s.
- Upgraded effects: Used for Rapid Repair to increase Troop Durability (Healing Coefficient 1500). Additional Tank Dmg Resist +10% for 8s and additional Durability (Healing Coefficient 125) per second for 4s.
2. Angel of Light Skill Optimizations
1) Tactical Skill [Combat First Aid]
- Original effects: Used for Combat First Aid to increase Troop Recovery (Healing Coefficient 550/650/800/950/1200). Additional Infantry Recovery 10%/13%/16%/20%/25%.
- Upgraded effects: Used for Combat First Aid to increase Troop Recovery (Healing Coefficient 200/250/300/350/500) per second for 3s. Additional Infantry Recovery 10%/13%/16%/20%/25%.
2) Revival Skill [Caring Angel]
- Original effects: Used for Combat First Aid to increase Troop Recovery (Healing Coefficient 1200). Additional Infantry Recovery 60%.
- Upgraded effects: Used for Combat First Aid to increase Troop Recovery (Healing Coefficient 500) per second for 4s. Additional Infantry Recovery 25%.
3. Level and Skills rollback for Jack Spanner and the Angel of Light
1) We will roll Jack Spanner and the Angel of Light’s Skill Lvl back and return used Officer Statues as Universal Gold Statues. We will also convert unused Jack Spanner and Angel of Light Statues in Supplies into Universal Gold Statues.
2) At the same time we will reset Jack Spanner and the Angel of Light’s Level back to the starting Level and convert all Resources expended on promoting these Officers into the equivalent amount of Basic Officer EXP Books.
3) All of the above Resources will be dispatched to our Commanders via Mail as the new update goes live.
4. Free Unit Swaps
1) Commanders may swap any of their units for another unit of the same Camp and Star Level while the Free Unit Swap event is running.
2) This event will go live with the new update and run for 5 days, during which Commanders can perform up to 15 free Unit Swaps.
4. Data Optimizations
1. Modified the Benefits gained when performing [Alliance Research] items [Battlefield Observer] and [Military Academies] as follows:
1) [Battlefield Observer] Changed Arms EXP Gain earned from Raven Defeats from 10/20/30/40/50 to 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
2) [Military Academies] Changed additional Officer EXP gained in combat from 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100 to 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%/35%/40%/45%/50%.
2. Reduced the number of Points [Alliances] need to continue occupying Villages after 200 Villages have already been occupied.
5. Bug Fixes
1. Arms EXP is no longer earned from defeating Raven Guards defending [Raven Bunkers].